Press Release FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Workforce Magazine Announces 2018 Optimas Awards Winners
Annual awards honor companies that make the Human Resources function
a driver of positive business outcomes
Chicago, October 22, 2018 — Workforce magazine announced the winners of the 2018 Optimas Awards today, singling out more than 25 global enterprises that deploy creative Human Resources initiatives to generate tangible business results.
“This year’s Optimas winners proved that using strategic people management to tackle some of the biggest issues facing organizations today can not only solve specific problems or transform workplace culture but also affect bottom-line performance,” said Rick Bell, editorial director for Workforce.
Now in its 28th year, the Optimas Awards honor organizations using a wide range of successful and visionary HR solutions to address business challenges, anticipate emerging trends and assist the enterprise in capitalizing on competitive opportunities. For 2018, gold, silver and bronze Optimas Awards were presented in 10 HR-related categories. In addition, the prestigious General Excellence Award was presented to AMB Group LLC for using proactive, people-centric strategies that position the organization for current success and future growth.
The following 2018 Optimas Awards winners will be profiled in an upcoming issue of Workforce magazine:
- AMB Group LLC
- Gold — Cherokee County, Georgia, Board of Commissioners
- Silver — Banfield Pet Hospital
- Bronze — Panda Restaurant Group
- Gold — Gas South
- Silver — Cherokee County, Georgia, Board of Commissioners
- Bronze — LaSalle Network
- Gold — O.C. Tanner
- Silver — AAA of Northern California, Nevada and Utah
- Bronze — StratEx
- Gold —UN Development Programme
- Silver — AbbVie
- Bronze — Tata Consultancy Services
- Gold — SmartSimple Software Inc.
- Silver — NCSoft
- Bronze — Riverside Healthcare
- Gold — Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Silver — Antah Schindler Sdn. Bhd.
- Bronze — Neymours Children’s Hospital
- Gold — HR Acuity
- Silver — Arise Virtual Solutions
- Bronze — Bloomingdale’s
- Gold — SSM Health
- Silver — Choptank Transport Inc.
- Bronze — ReedTMS Logistics
- Gold — Siemens Healthineers
- Silver — Tata Consultancy Services
- Bronze — Raytheon Co.
- Gold — University of Utah Health
- Silver — Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Bronze — Ultimate Software
For more information about the Optimas Awards, please visit optimas.workforce.com.