|Creative Unit||Dimensions||Filesize Limits||Template|
|Run of book:|
|Skyscraper||160x600||32KB (JPEG, GIF), 32KB (SWF)||Download|
|Premium Square||300x250||32KB (JPEG, GIF), 32KB (SWF)||Download|
|Leaderboard||728x90||32KB (JPEG, GIF), 32KB (SWF)||Download|
- MediaTec Publishing Inc. requires electronic files to be in PDF format. If documents are currently in PostScript files, convert them to PDF format using Acrobat Distiller 4.0 (or greater) with all fonts embedded (text & image PDF). Flash (SWF) files are also accepted. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY THIRD PARTY SWF FILE CREATION APPLICATIONS. Any SWF files should be accompanied by the FLA file from which they were created.
- The preferred output resolution of the PDFs is 150 dpi, print-ready quality.
- Supply the PDF compiled as single pages. If not compiled, page numbers must be indicated on file name.
- We prefer pages cropped to trim. If they cannot be cropped, crop marks need to be at the same location on each page.
- All pages need to be the same width and height (except for special pages such as gatefolds, belly bands, etc).
- Gatefolds, coverwraps, bind-ins or bellybands must be clearly indicated.
- Please do not use any custom fonts.
- Please convert any ligatures into their proper letters before sending files.
- All logos will be automatically linked to your web site.
- All URLs in your materials will automatically be live.
- Any other links are additional; please contact your sales rep. When supplying additional links, both the URL and the element to be linked must be supplied via .DOC or .XLS format.
If designing a digital-only ad, you can use these page size specifications:
Pixels: 576 x 783 maximum
Inches:8" x 10.875 maximum
Delivery of Materials
Materials provided via e-mail:
Files must be under 10MB.
Materials provided on disk:
MediaTec Publishing Inc.
111 E. Wacker, Suite 1290
Chicago, IL 60601
Materials provided via ftp
Materials must be compressed using Zip or StuffIt technology.
We do ask that you send an e-mail to email@example.com when files are posted.
Place files in appropriate magazine folder: certmag, clomedia, diversity, general, talentmgt
If you have any questions regarding the above specifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.